The PlayStation 4 Review

Hey gang. So, my PS4 review is live over at Digitally Downloaded if you want to read it here.


The long and the short of it for me? It's really cool tech, but there have been some hiccups along the way (most notably a rough start for the PSN). The controller is awesome, the visuals are certainly sharp and the games I have played have been fun. That being said, I really wish there were a few more exclusive games for this guy. Again, go ahead and read the review over at DD and let me know what you think!
Share:

Random posts

Our Streamers

Susan "Jagtress" N.


S.M. Carrière

Louis aka Esefine

Aldren



Affiliates

JenEricDesigns – Coffee that ships to the US and Canada

JenEricDesigns – Coffee that ships to the US and Canada
Light, Medium and Dark Roast Coffee available.

Blog Archive

Labels